Florida coal cracker chronicles january 2019 escoliosis cervical sintomas

A few years ago – when we were in our old house up the street – there was a lot across the street from our old home. Three young men lived there and they had three big diesel trucks. Their parents bought that house for them to go to FSU. Since we were selling our house – I asked their mother to "hide" the escoliosis dorsal izquierda trucks a little. She happily build a fence. We really appreciated that.

The other day the new owner was tearing down the fence. They were stacking it at the curb. I stopped and asked them if I could have the fence. They were happy that I would haul it away. I put my trailer on my electric car and went to the site. I stacked all the fence neatly on my trailer.

I advertised it on Facebook Marketplace for $300.

I had 8 people inquire about it in the first few hours. I told all the buyers – first cash gets it. This morning escoliosis dorsolumbar tratamiento at 9AM – a guy came with his Dodge Hemi truck. We decided to leave the fence on the trailer – hook it to his 390 HP truck – and take it to his place about 15 miles away. I went along and helped him unload.

On December 19th – we pulled out of Tallahassee – all our camper cabinets filled with presents and citrus fruit. When we were kids – fresh tangerines and oranges in our stockings were a treat. So I picked two baskets full right before we pulled out. In the old days – Henry Flagler would load fresh citrus fruit on his train trips north to incite people to visit his hotels in Florida. One of the original reasons for football bowl games was to encourage people to head to Florida for the winter.

We planned to spend the first night in the camper on the road – but while we were zooming along the highway without stops – we soon decided to hit our first destination early. Paul and Evelyn live in St. James Plantation – next to Southport NC. They encouraged us to keep coming and spend 2 nights. We loved our stay in their beautiful new home. Paul had solar panels put on his home the day before columna lumbar rx – we enjoyed the mechanics and science. It was 700 miles from home to Southport NC. (Dec 19 – 21)

Our next stop would be Drew’s. It was 200 miles to Richmond. The weather was good. We had sunshine – and 40s and 50s. It was time for Christmas presents for the grandkids. The Everhart Home was lovely for Christmas. I got to go to a VCU basketball game with Drew and Jack. VCU has sold out 125 games straight – about 9000 people each. Lulu went to see Mary Poppins with Robin and Kate. (Dec 21 – 23)

The busiest road we hit was I-95 from Richmond to Washington DC. We hit some traffic and a slowdown for a wreck – but covered the 100 miles without a mishap. I always think of the 2 capitals in the Civil War being so close – even in 1865 – they were a few hours apart by train. But when President Lincoln visited escoliosis causas the defeated capital – he chose to come by boat. He went down the Potomac and up the James River. It was nice having the bathroom in our Roadtrek on this segment of the trip. Lulu also fixed our meals on the road – we love stopping at restaurants but find the meals are high in calories. We still love Cracker Barrel – and BBQ places – just not the calories.

In Washington DC – we parked the Roadtrek in Keith’s driveway. It fit perfectly and we ran an extension cord to keep the batteries charged and the furnace – hot water – and refrigerator running. We stayed in the Hilton across the street but we kept the camper thermostat set to 60 degrees so that the tanks would not freeze. We also escoliosis cervical sintomas put pink non-toxic antifreeze in the tanks. (Dec 23-27)

Lulu got a great deal with the Hilton. Over the holidays it is empty – and we got an executive room for $110 a night with tax. Keith’s home is right across Florida Avenue. For 5 days – we enjoyed visiting with Max on his first real Christmas. It was the best. On December 23rd – the Everhart 9 gathered for dinner and presents. Lulu made chicken and pasta. We walked around Washington – enjoying the sights of a shutdown city. Lulu brought along an extra Christmas tree for our hotel.

When we checked into the Hilton – we drove right up to the front door in the Roadtrek. Lulu unloaded all her presents – bags – and holiday stuff. The dolor lumbar y mareos bell hop went nuts over the camper – we invited him in. Maybe he just wanted a big tip – he should know better with me. When Lulu checked in – she put a $20 bill between her license and credit card. She asked for an upgrade to the executive suites. The host complied. But she also gave Lulu 8 – $25 breakfast buffet coupons – the best breakfast in the town. Diet be damned! She then handed the $20 back saying – this will not be necessary 🙂 We only paid $110 a night for 4 nights – and we got $200 in free buffets! This is the hotel where Reagan was shot. In our eyes – it will change to the hotel that gave us all those free buffets. I then drove the camper across the street and parked it on Keith’s land – and plugged it into 120 volts. We could have stayed right in the camper – but the Hilton was awesome.

Lulu had given me my presents – a rear hernia de disco lumbar camera system for the camper – and AirPods – on Christmas. But when we woke up on Dec 27th – she took my head in her hands – looked me in the eye – and said "I am going to rock your world today!" It was more of a threat or warning. She just said to follow her directions today – no back talk.

We drove the back way to Pennsylvania – through Frederick MD – and Gettysburg PA. When we got to Harrisburg – she said it was her turn to drive. I slid over. She turned toward Allentown – and got off the highway near Hershey. I wondered why we were going to Hershey – did she have a date set up in the Kissing Tower?

When we were passing Fort Indiantown National Cemetery – she turned into the gate. I had no idea what was going on. She said to have my camera ready. It was nearing columna vertebral lumbar 3 PM – and I saw military troops nearby – guns – flags – cameras. I got out of the camper – she walked me to a wall. A couple of years ago – Lulu started research on my grandfather and it was all culminating here. On the wall was a plaque to honor him – Roy S Everhart – he was killed in action – on July 4th 1942 – on a ship sunk by the Germans in World War II.

Since I was his namesake grandson – previously the government had presented to me 4 medals that were awarded to my grandfather posthumously. As I was in tears – several of my cousins appeared out of nowhere. We hugged and kissed like old times. It was one of the most humbling moments of my life. Lulu rocked my world – she made me laugh and cry all in one day. While I may get lost about what all this means to me – the most important thing it meant to me was that NANCY went thru a lot of trouble for this to happen.

We all went to the chapel. They had the ceremony – the bugle – the guns – the changing guards – the three blasts. Then the commander looked me in the eye and presented the honors to me – for contractura lumbar tiempo de recuperacion my grandfather. I mumbled a few words. It was over.

Lulu and my friend Sally – had a dinner arranged locally. My cousins and I chatted a couple hours. Then we all parted. In a daze – we were back on the road – in the dark – at 6 PM. In an hour or so – we were at our next destination – a Residence Inn near our old hometown – Tamaqua PA.

It took us about 1200 miles to get to Tamaqua from Tallahassee with our sidesteps. We like this Residence escoliosis dorsal dextroconvexa Inn – because it is close to Tamaqua – it is new – we get a suite with kitchen and living room – Lulu gets the rooms free on Marriot points – a nice pool – breakfast – and we can entertain. (Dec 27 – 30)

We got a dusting of snow there – and the weather dropped a little below freezing. The camper stayed toasty because we left the heat on. We refilled our propane tank at Banditelli’s. We visited Lulu’s Mom. We went to Nesquehoning to see Lori’s new home. We visited Aunt Delores in the Hi-Rise. We spent time with Paul and Shirley Dodson. We saw Jean and Bill Stolz and got a VIP tour of the Tamaqua Museum. We took Betty for dinner at Leiby’s Restaurant. Lulu visited Jean at DiMaggios. I got to visit Ben and Melanie Turrano. I ran into Tish Hotsko at Boyer’s. I also saw Kenny Brobst. George and MaryRuth Taylor came to the hotel to sit and gab with us. While dropping by our old house by the Bungalow – the new owner Regina Casella insisted we come in to see our old home. We loved the changes they made – and the beautiful decorations. It made us feel so good with another family enjoying the house – walking to schools – playing in the park – swimming in the Bungalow.

We attended a church service with sister Lori and cousins Bill – and Ruthann at the Tamaqua PM Church on Hunter Street. We also attended a Christmas Eve ceremony at the Washington Cathedral. We enjoyed the Festival of Lights at the Washington National Zoo with Max – Keith – and Liz.

Our last stop was in Wilmington DE to visit my sister Judy. We had supper at the country club. We wanted to spend one night in the camper on the trip dolor lumbar cronico – so Judy’s driveway was big and had an electrical outlet. Temperatures hit 30 degrees – but the camper was warm. We had breakfast with Judy – had a shower indoors – and started home.

The whole trip took 2500 miles and 2 weeks. The camper performed great. We got between 14 and 18 miles per gallon. We cruised at 62 MPH. While one of us drove – the other napped – or read – or watched TV. We had lots of rain – but no freezing. We had a dusting of snow – nothing that stuck on the road.

On July 4th 1942 – Roy S Everhart was killed in action on a Merchant Marine Ship off the coast of the Dominican Republic. His ship – the USS Norlandia was sunk by the German Submarine escoliosis lumbar izquierda U-575. Everhart was among ten that were killed as the torpedo ripped through the engine room where he was stationed as a fireman/water tender. The rest of the crew made it safely to shore on lifeboats to tell the story.

On December 27th 2018 – at 3 PM – a full military honors ceremony was held at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery where a memorial plaque was placed in his honor. The plaque shows his name – birth escoliosis lumbar de convexidad derecha date – death date – his duty – and the name of his ship.

Those attending the ceremony were – Everhart’s grandson Harry – granddaughter Jean Schelicher Arner – granddaughter Linda Schleicher Markell – granddaughter in law Cam MacFarland Schleicher – wife of grandson Nancy Cox Everhart – husband of granddaughter Larry Markell – and family friend Sally Bair.

Grandson Harry Everhart accepted the flag for the family. Previously – the following awards were presented to Everhart’s grandson posthumously. He received – the Victory Medal – the Mariner’s Medal – the Honorable Service Button – and the Merchant Marine Emblem.